Friday 2 November 2012

Who loves free money?!

It's the time of year again, yes, it's now November so I feel as though I can officially start talking about it.. Christmas!..Just over 7 weeks to go!

I don't know about you, but although I love getting in the Christmas spirit and shopping about, the hustle and bustle can sometimes annoy me, especially having to wait in huge queues! My answer is, online shopping! I did so much of it last year and it just made things that little bit easier.

I came across a website where when shopping you can claim some of that money back, and let's face it, who doesn't love free money eh?! And this is all you have to do...


1. Create an account
2. Think of a present you want to buy someone or yourself
3. Log on to topcashback.co.uk and type the website you want to buy from into their website search.
4. If they offer discounts / cashback / vouchers for that website, the details will appear on screen
5. Click on the website through topcashback to start earning rewards!
6. As soon as you buying anything from somewhere that offers cashback or vouchers you will see it processing in your account.  
7. Once cleared, you can take the money out of your account at ANY time, even if you only have 10p in there! 
8. If you want, perhaps edit your profile to put your name in..that way I can recognise who has used the link :) 

As soon as you have claimed £10 back, I will get a reward for referring you...and you can do the same with others! :) so please visit the website using my own link here

Some websites take longer than others for the money to come through but you can always keep track of it, and getting a little back is better than nothing right?! I've got about £20 from it so far, using websites such as play.com, New Look and even ebay! and to be fair I haven't bought that much. It's just great if you're already about to buy something then think hang on, I'll use the website! You can even get free money from using websites such as gocompare!

So, thanks to anyone who joins using my link and happy saving!  

Gina xoxo

 

1 comment:

  1. Heya hun,
    I really enjoy your blog, i found it recently and started to follow it.
    I have also nominated you for a blog award over on my blog if your interested!
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ana X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx