Friday 4 March 2011

Love love competitions!

Hey! So the other day I won a £10 voucher on Facebook from paprikafashion.co.uk. I need your help as to which item I choose and why!...(The prices shouldn't sway your decision either!!) - There are links underneath the photos if you need to see them more clearly..


1.Paprika Chiffon Cape Dress £22.00

Front

Back
 Link to it on the website:

2. Paprika Ditsy Bow Dress £24.00
Front
Back

3. Paprika Ruched Dress £30.00

Front

Back

4.  Paprika One Shoulder Bow Dress £32.00


5. Paprika Pleated Ra Ra Dress £32.00

Front

Back
http://www.paprikafashion.co.uk/clothing/party-dresses/paprika-pleated-ra-ra-dress.html

There are soo many cute dresses on this website, so if there's others you think I'd suit more, just let me know! ♥

Gina x

3 comments:

  1. I like number 3 :) I've got a few bits from Paprika and have never noticed that one but I like it. Or the last one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely definitely number 4 or 5, number 5 would look so gorgeous, especially with a bit of fake tan :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx