Sunday 15 July 2012

I'm back..for good! Weekly Ins and Outs..

I am finally back and I am so sorry for the huge delay! I came home for Easter and then got sidetracked with work and just didn't feel in the right frame of mind to post after that..more about all that in future posts! 
But for now am ready to begin blogging again and have lots of posts lined up for you! 

As I am out for a meal with work, I have scheduled my weekly ins and outs to come out this evening otherwise I may not get the chance to publish it! Sorry for a huge post but this has been a very exciting week so don't want to forget about it! I am now part of the Instagram clan so photos from that will be helping me show you all my week :) You can follow me on ginab1989


Ins:
  • After lots that has happened recently, I have finally decided that I want to do a photography course where I can gain a recognised qualification for it. So on Sunday night, Liam and I went off to Manchester ready for my interview early Monday morning. It is a 2 year foundation degree and although I will be in even more debt, I cannot wait to get started as it is definitely where I see my life heading! (This is assuming I got on...seeing as they said if I haven't applied for Student Finance yet, then do so ASAP so... yayyy!) After finding that out, we treated ourselves to some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, as Liam also did well in his exams for uni.



  • My friend / Liam's best friend and his girlfriend's baby was due today. However, she ended up having to have a C section on Wednesday. Yet, on Tuesday evening just before I went to work, we got a call saying that her waters had broken! Their baby, Lilly, was born that evening and on Thursday, Liam and I went to visit. He has been asked to be her godfather and I just love this pic! She is literally the cutest baby I have ever seen!! And Liam looks such a natural :) Anywayy, away from me getting all broody..haha.

A very proud Liam with his goddaughter <3

  • Pay Day was yesterday and I am officially under £1000 into my overdraft and it feels amazing! (It may not last long with rent and bills coming out soon though!) However, thought I'd treat myself to a £1 scratch card and won £10..bonus!

  • Also, I've been a bit annoying clogging my twitter & facebook up entering loads of competitions recently. However I won one with Hallmark Cards yesterday..I will wait to find out what I win! :)

  • Annnnd I got sent a load of hair products to review so will do that soon!



All in all, it has been a great week...the only 'out' I can think of is that I have been working so so many hours! But next pay day, it will all seem worth it again! 

Hope you have all had a lovely week,


Gina xoxo


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx