Tuesday 25 October 2011

Professional Beauty North

On Sunday 16th October, Professional Beauty North 2011 was being held in Manchester. I had arranged to meet up with Charlotte   Rachel and her best friend Lisa, as we were all really intrigued about what would be there..especially as we managed to get free tickets!

It was a great day and lovely to meet with the girls after so long of talking! I was so nervous and shouldn't have been as we all got on really well. I think if we owned our own salons or businesses to do with beauty we would have been a lot more interested in the event, mainly because most of the things to buy were £200+. Nevertheless, it was a great experience, saw some interesting stands, including a woman having botox whilst people were walking past.....I could never do that! And also saw a Callum Best lookalike...at least we think he was a lookalike!!

There were a couple of great stands which we loved, as they had cheap nail varnish on them! I have bought a couple for presents, so will talk about them after christmas!-sorry!

After we had been to the event, we went to Pizza Hut which was amazing mmmm! even though we did have a weird, cheesy waiter who kept seeming like he was trying to chat up our table. 

All in all, it was a great day out and I cannot wait to meet up with them all again! :)






2 comments:

  1. Aww I really do LOVE this post!
    It was amazing to meet you and when me and Lisa first walked up to you and Charlotte it was as though we had known each other for years! You are such a lovely girly :) Cannot wait to see you again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love these piccies not to sure of my pose, i think i shoudl of left the arm down!haha!

    such a great day i still need to blog about,
    lol at the cheesy waiter, he couldn't of done to well chatting us up sice he only got an 80p tip!haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx