Friday 11 January 2013

So much to catch up on!! ♥

Hi everyone and happy 2013! It feels so weird saying 2013! 
Firstly, I'll start by saying thanks for the continued support during 2012 and into 2013. I really appreciate it and only hope my blog continues to grow over the duration of this year!


Right...where to start?! As I have enjoyed reading everyone Christmas posts..here is mine!

My Christmas OOTD:
 
Jumper: H&M, top also shown in last photo: Primark, Shorts: Jane Norman


Christmas this year was one of the best. For the first time, Liam spent the majority of Christmas Day at my house. I went to pick him up about 11am (so he could have a drink at the pub with his family!) and then back to my house for Christmas lunch! My mum really spoilt us all and had the lovely job of cooking for 12..my dad, me, my brother, Liam, two of my cousins and their parents, my nan and gran, my auntie's mum and then my uncle came round in the evening for food round two! So, we had a fab morning and lunch consisting of drink, lots of nibbles and then loads of food and giggles as you can probably tell from the pics!

1.My brother, cousin & Liam all looking like 3 boring men! 2, 3 & 4, family around the table laughing and joking about x

1. Mum's beautiful arrangements, 2. my cousin making his mum and gran laugh, 3 & 4, my mum and auntie setting fire to the christmas pud!

Once we had our lovely meal, we all sat down to sleep off the food, played a few party games and watched some films that were on the TV such as Shrek and I don't know how many James Bond films....I only realised afterwards that it was on the Bond channel...oops! The boys were typical boys and had great fun playing with Dad's remote control helicopter!

1.Me at lunchtime 2, 3 & 4, boys will be boys!

Panorama shot of everyone napping and relaxing

 After we had all had a little nap, we decided it was time for all the family to meet a special little someone!....our new member of the family, Misty!

1. Misty meeting all the family-xmas day, 2.  My brother, me and Misty with her christmas collar on 3. Me & Misty the first night I was back from uni (how tiny was she?!) 4. Misty on christmas day :)

I still cannot quite believe how much she is growing! If you want to see any more pics then they are continually updated on my instagram - @ginab1989


I hope everyone had as good a Christmas as I did and thanks for my lovely presents (which will be on a later post!)

Gina xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had the perfect Christmas day!
    Love your outfit and Misty is just too cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx