Sunday 22 January 2012

OOTD post

Hi everyone, I'm trying to keep busy this weekend as you may have read that I had my second wisdom tooth out on Friday so at the moment my cheek has blown up to the size of a melon! Not pretty and really hurts, but at least I'm getting to eat lots of icecream! To keep myself busy I have been having a look through all my photos and realised there's a couple of things I've forgotten to post so here goes...

Last Saturday was my Dad's birthday, so my brother and I came back from uni to go out for a meal. As I haven't been out for a meal in what feels like ages, I wanted to dress up a little so I got my brother to take a photo of me for an OOTD post as it is so difficult to in my mirrors-you will see why soon!

Top - Republic January 2012 Sale £5
Flower Necklace - Dorothy Perkins Autumn 2011 Sale £5
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins Jan 2012 Sale £10
Boot Heels - Marks & Spencer £25


 As you can see, trying to get a decent, clear OOTD photo in my wavy mirrors is proving to be very difficult!




Close up of eyes - 17 Eyes Metallic Toffee palette
Rimmel 001 Black Glamour Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Sexy Curves 001 Black Mascara
(For some reason they were all bloodshot that night, so have cropped it a lot!)



Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Gina xoxo

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx