Wednesday 25 January 2012

Project 365: How to take a photo a day and see your life in a whole new way ♥

Some of my friends have recently started a project called Project 365. Even though they have just started, I have loved seeing these photos pop up every day on my feed!

Project 365 is all about documenting a year of your life through a single photo. As I love my photography, I have easily been influenced to start this project! 




Also, on the front page of our local newspaper it showed a photographer who has been doing this for a couple of years now...this has told me I need to do it! He posts his photos to a website called Blipfoto which I think I may start adding mine to, as well as posting on here. 

Other projects can be found on Project 365 and Flickr and also on my friends blogs - 


As well as being able to look through these as a group to remember my past year, I am hoping it will continue to enhance my photography skills too! 

I will be starting my Project 365 tomorrow... wish me luck! :) 



Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one and will try to reply back as soon as possible xx